Thursday 26 May 2011

Retro Fridges

As we are in the process of buying our first house, I can't help but turn my attention to things I've always lusted after but never had a reason to buy. One of these items is a retro fridge. I absolutely love the Smeg fridges but they are quite pricey. The mint green one below is lovely but I think a nice clean off white version might fit better wit my vast collection of Orla Kiely kitchenware.




(Image origination unknown - if you recognise any let me know and I'll add credit)

I also found these new A+ rated retro fridges by a company called Gorenje which are much cheaper than the Smeg's but don't come in white/cream, it's more of a champagne colour. However might make a good alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...