Monday 28 February 2011

Benchairs

I recently got an email from a Clare a reader and asking if I knew anything about a mid-century furniture manufacturer called Benchairs Stoe, she had recently bought a lovely chair on ebay, take a look at it on her blog Devon Red Bags. To be honest I hadn't heard of them until this point but tried to find out a little bit more information for her. There are two options, they could be based in Shropshire I found an address based in Whitchurch, but no website, or they were based in Yugoslavia. So if anybody reading knows any more info please get in touch, because frankly I am now intrigued! Below are a few more examples of these lovely chairs I found on ebay. I think I might even have to keep an eye out for them on ebay. Thanks to Clare for pointing them out.

(Image from Devon Red Bags)




(Images from ebay)

6 comments:

  1. I think this company was based in North London (Walthamstow) during the War. My great Uncle worked there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of searching beautiful wedding dresses and prom dresses with high quality and best fit? jadegownshop.co.uk sexy prom dresses review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to go to a prom? And you want to buy a beautiful prom dress but only to find all of these in the shops are too expensive. jadegown.com.au oline formal review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprised by very expensive price of prom dresses and wedding dresses in various shops? You want to buy these dresses with high quality and cheap price?
    http://www.sparklewed.com/2014/12/romantic-wedding-inspiration-by-amee.html?showComment=1501827206953#c1860263670580594168

    ReplyDelete
  5. only the most beautiful sparkling jadegown wedding dress reviews are meant for a perfect beauty like you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...