Thursday 2 December 2010

Vintage Glass Cake Stands

This year I will be hosting my husband's and my family on Boxing day for a festive buffet. So I am in the process of thinking how to display the tasty treats to their best, especially my home-made truffles and mince pies. I thought maybe a few vintage glass cake stands would look very pretty. These shown below are available from Re-found Objects.

I've also found them on Notonthehighstreet but they are quite expensive, especially if I need a few.

These stands would look lovely on a plain white table cloth with a few sprigs of holly and eucalyptus scattered around, possibly some candles to make the cut glass twinkle and some lovely vintage white serving platters. I think I need to get scouting round the charity and secondhand shops this weekend!
(Images Re-found Objects)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...