Friday 26 November 2010

More Christmas Decorations

I realise my last few posts have been all about Christmas but I do get very excited about decorations. I was flicking through the recent issue of Elle decoration and saw these beautifully simple hanging decorations and wanted to share them with you. If you are still looking for non glittery simple and chic snowflake decs then look no further than the selection below.
These lovely White metal snowflakes are available in packs of 3 for £5 from habitat.
These handmade porcelain snowflakes are available from Selfridges for £1.50 each.
This earthenware snowflake decoration is also handmade by Timea Sido and is £10.50 available from SwankMaison.com. When I recently visited the Bury St Edmunds Art Gallery (now known as Smiths Row) they were also being sold in their gallery shop.
(Images from Elle Decoration)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...